LABB Holdings, LLC had three entries in the Great Atlanta Home Builders Association’s OBIE awards contest for 2014. OBIE recognizes Home Builders for excellence and judges them by the following criteria.
- Overall curb appeal
- Exterior design
- Interior Floor plan
- Entrance area
- Living area for comfort and privacy
- Kitchen Utility for flow and storage
- Bedrooms & Baths for privacy- layout- unique features
- Special Design features –ceilings –lighting –amenities
- Overall Quality –custom craftsmanship –materials
- Innovations in response to target market.
There are only two winners per category. Homeowners Donna and Chris Williams in “The Cleft” community in Auburn, Georgia were Silver Award Winners for their 1½ Story Ranch entry.
LABB Holdings, LLC. is very pleased that all their entries in the GAHBA Home Builder of the year categories won top honors at this year’s prestigious OBIE awards ceremony this year.
Lynda and Tim Butler commented how happy and proud they are when receiving these awards for excellence in home building since they are always trying to exceed the expectations of their Home Buyers. Tim Butler says the work of LABB Holdings is best summed up by “We love what we do for Home Buyers and their Families.”