The Fourth of July is almost here, and with it are celebrations across Metro Atlanta. Here are five of the biggest, best fireworks displays in a town near you!
- 17th Annual Star Spangled Fourth at the Mall of Georgia – Thursday, July 4th starting at 3pm in Buford. Enjoy patriotic live music, food vendors, carnival games, bounce houses, fireworks, and a family-friendly movie after the firework show. Wristbands are $20 or individual tickets are $1 each.
- Duluth Celebrates America – Wednesday, July 3rd starting at 5:30pm. Your favorite food trucks, live local music, and kid’s activities happen on the Duluth Town Green this Wednesday, followed by a fantastic fireworks show. Admission is FREE, but you’ll need to bring a lawn chair or blankets.
- Prelude Fireworks Spectacular in Lawrenceville – Wednesday, July 3rd Starting at 5pm. Visit Gwinnett’s county seat, Lawrenceville, at 70 S. Clayton Street for an afternoon of food trucks, music, games, and fireworks. The first 300 people will get 3D glasses for viewing the fireworks display!
- Auburn Independence Day Celebration – Saturday, July 6 starting at 5pm. Can’t get away for mid-week fireworks? Visit Auburn on Saturday for vendors, live entertainment, crafts, inflatables, a zip line adventure, and fireworks at dusk.
- 4th of July at Lanier Islands in Buford – Wednesday, July 3 thru Sunday, July 7 starting at 6pm. There’s nothing like fireworks over the water! Lanier Islands will put on an outstanding fireworks show each night at dusk starting on Wednesday and running until Sunday, weather allowing. They’ve got a show to fit everyone’s busy schedule.
Happy 4th of July from Labb Homes! We hope this holiday is filled with fun and great memories as you celebrate our nation’s independence!
Labb Homes has been building quality new homes in Atlanta for over 30 years. For more information on our communities and available homes, visit us online at MyLabbHome.com. To keep up-to-date on the latest news and offerings by Labb Homes, check us out on Facebook!